Global Warming? Global Warming?

Creative

I like your style-- good sound quality and mumbo-jumbo speech along with the pronounced lyrics popped up. I'm not 100% sure if this is a spoof or not though.

Also to all you passionately arguing against global warming: you're idiots. Do some research before you claim to know it all.

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

Good job

Good job man, I love the madness series and you managed to pull off the classic well.

I'm a student at VT and I appreciate you explaining the background of the movie. It sucks that it has become such a touchy subject, but in this case obviously this wasn't just any 'school', but a madness school of 'evil'; I see no disrespect to us in that regard.

I'll admit the part in the classroom at the end offended me a bit, but I'm not letting that affect the rating since if I was anyone else it would have been fine.

Just wanted to throw that out there for you, compared to the people that are voting unfairly on our behalf.

Virginia Tech's 33 Virginia Tech's 33

Why man?

Just imagine for a second that an acquaintance, a friend, or a family member was shot and killed by a gunman. Imagine the grief you would have to endure, and then the hounding media, and then the never-ending political strife. Then imagine you saw this animation.

Think more carefully before you make this stuff public. It reflects who you are.

-A Virginia Tech Student

PirateClock responds:

My friends were killed by persians arrows, I share your pain.

-A Spartan

Prison Escape Prison Escape

Good Strategy Game

This definitely makes one think. Excellent job with the game strategy. Despite my frustrations, it kept me entertained long enough to finish it. Next time perhaps you could work a bit more on your graphics and smoothness of your animations. One thing I noticed was the lack of use of diagonal movement, that would be more helpful, especially with the box. While occasionally helpful, I found the comments a bit annoying and redundant.

Again, excellent job, I look forward to your next work.

freeworldgroup responds:

rankyou : - )

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Ow. My finger hurts. I hope you're happy. I had to stop because my sister reminded me there are other button games I can play with.

Ow.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AWESOME DOOD!

Purely awesome, great job and it obviously has been an instant sucess. I myself have made a song and may use in a animation later on, again, awesome and you have my thanks dooood!

---------------3---3---3---335-0-------6-3---3---36------2- --2---9--------------------------1---1---0---0---2-----2---2 -------5-4---4---8-----8---5-5-b--------------------7-0---1- --1---0---5-0-3-0---2-0-2-4-1---7-0-7-0---8-8-7-8-8-8-2-a-8- 8-8-2-6a--------

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Excellent

Awesome job with this! I also came from "Run Elephant Run" but got addicted to the music was glad to see it downloadable from Newgrounds-- in fact this is the first time I've actually logged on in in a long long time.

Thanks, I'll be cruising all around Virginia to it.