Prison Escape Prison Escape

Good Strategy Game

This definitely makes one think. Excellent job with the game strategy. Despite my frustrations, it kept me entertained long enough to finish it. Next time perhaps you could work a bit more on your graphics and smoothness of your animations. One thing I noticed was the lack of use of diagonal movement, that would be more helpful, especially with the box. While occasionally helpful, I found the comments a bit annoying and redundant.

Again, excellent job, I look forward to your next work.

freeworldgroup responds:

rankyou : - )

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Ow. My finger hurts. I hope you're happy. I had to stop because my sister reminded me there are other button games I can play with.

Ow.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AWESOME DOOD!

Purely awesome, great job and it obviously has been an instant sucess. I myself have made a song and may use in a animation later on, again, awesome and you have my thanks dooood!

---------------3---3---3---335-0-------6-3---3---36------2- --2---9--------------------------1---1---0---0---2-----2---2 -------5-4---4---8-----8---5-5-b--------------------7-0---1- --1---0---5-0-3-0---2-0-2-4-1---7-0-7-0---8-8-7-8-8-8-2-a-8- 8-8-2-6a--------

::Naked Hero3:: ::Naked Hero3::

Wow!

Purely awesome man. It must of taken a lot of thinking to put all of that together. A must play if you want to be confused and (feel) smart at the same time.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Awesome.

Simply the best flash game ever... Can compete (and probally win) with console games!